The School of Engineering prepares students for impactful careers through a variety of traditional undegraduate programs.
Our graduate programs provide advanced training for recent graduates and for working professionals seeking to enhance their skills and develop their careers. We offer master's and doctoral education in biomedical engineering, civil engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, and mechanical engineering, with many evening classes to accomodate part-time students.
We also offer a number of special master's and graduate certificate programs designed for working professionals:
- Data Analytics graduate certificate and master's degree, designed for those with backgrounds in business, engineering, health care, and physical or social sciences.
- Additive Manufacturing graduate certificate, designed for blah blah blah
- Engineering Management graduate certificates and master's degrees, design for those blah blah
In addition, employees of certain partner organizations may take courses towards engineering degrees on-site at their workplace:
- NVESD employees at Ft. Belvoir, VA
- NSWC Carderock employees
- NAVSEA employees
- Employees of Huntington Ingalls Industries - Newport News Shipbuilding