The Systems Engineering Professional Certificate is designed to provide specialized graduate-level education and to further professional continuing education or certification (beyond or prior to International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) certification) for those persons who will act as the technical/systems engineering lead in major programs, organizations or functions in industry or Government.
This certificate programs provide an understanding of the core engineering management theory and tools that underpin technical management practices.
The graduate certificate in Systems Engineering Managements requires 5 courses:
- Courses (3 credits each)
- CMGT 580 Intro. to Systems Engineering Management
- CMGT 575 Intro to Systems Analysis
- CMGT 572 Organizational Theory and Behavior
- CMGT 562 Engineering Risk Management
- CMGT 570 Project Management