Scholarships and finanical aid are available to School of Engineering undergraduate and graduate students.

  • Decisions about undegraduate scholarships and financial aid are made by the Office of Student Finanical Assitance. The links provided below give information on how to apply for undegraduate financial assistance.
  • Decision about most finanical support for graduate students are made within the School of Engineering. The section below describes the types of positions available.

Undergraduate Scholarships and Financial Aid Opportunities

  • Scholarships

    We offer a range of scholarships that recognize and reward you for outstanding academic performance in high school — as well as exceptional leadership and service in your school, church and community.

    Learn More About Scholarships
  • Financial Aid

    Almost 90 percent of students at Catholic University receive some level of financial assistance, based on both financial need and academic potential.

    Learn More About Financial Aid
  • Transfer Scholarship Opportunities

    Learn about the scholarships available to transfer students. 

    Learn More

Graduate Scholarships and Financial Aid

The School of Engineering offers Teaching Assistant (TA) and Research Assistant (RA) positions to outstanding graduate students, primarily for doctoral study. Decisions are made based on GPA, performance on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), and other criteria.

  • Teaching Assistants recieve a full or partial tuition scholarship and a stipend for living expenses, and assist faculty members with instruction in undergraduate and/or graduate courses. 
  • Research Assistants recieve a full tuition scholarship and a stipend for living expenses, and assist a faculty member on a research project, typically one that is funded by a research grant. 

To apply for or inquire about these positions, please apply to our doctoral program and email a detailed curriculum vitae, GRE scores, undergraduate/graduate transcripts, and a description of your research interestes to the relevant department chair and/or to one of our faculty members whose research interests align with your own.

Learn more about graduate financial aid for U.S. students

Learn more about graduate financial aid for international students