What is the camp tuition?

$995, which includes room and board.

What is the deadline to apply?

Monday, July 1st.

Where do campers stay?

Campers will have the same lodging as University students, and will occupy Residence Halls on campus. Engineering New Frontiers campers will stay in the halls in Centennial Village. Computational Biosciences campers will stay in Opus Hall.

Here is a link to more information on our Residence Halls:


What about food?

Campers will typically dine at Garvey Hall, the University’s dining hall.

Does the University provide transportation to and from the camp?

No. Campers are responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from camp. If campers are arriving unaccompanied, an unsupervised commuter agreement is required to be signed and submitted.

Are campers allowed to commute to camp each day?

No, the Catholic University does not have the staffing or resources to allow campers to leave at the end of each day, and campers would miss out on evening events if they were to commute to and from camp. 

Are there any meetings for parents?                                  


How do I apply?                                                                                                             

Create an applicant portal account, and select the camp you wish to apply to as an option in the dropdown menu.

What should campers bring?

Please bring everything you need to stay in dorms for the duration of the camp (five days for Engineering New Frontiers and nine days for Computational Biosciences). This should include snacks, laundry detergent, soap, and shampoo. All food will be provided as well as linens, bedding, and towels. Please also bring workout clothes, as we will spend some time outside or in the athletics facilities. Outdoor activity will depend on air quality. It is also recommended to pack an umbrella and an extra blanket for the dorms.

Is there a dress code?

Casual clothing is OK, but please keep it decent and respectful.

Are campers required to bring laptops?

No, several computer labs are available in Pangborn Hall with all the necessary engineering software packages

Are campers allowed to bring cell phones?


How do I pay the program tuition?

Payment can be made online via our e-commerce system, Cardinal Pay or by check. Campers will receive an email with a network username and will need to reset their password. When they click on the Cardinal Pay button, they can make payment. There is no fee for submitting an online e-check payment using a checking or savings account; there is a 2.75% service fee for payments via credit/debit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa). Payments made via the Cardinal Pay system will immediately post to the student account.

Payments can be remitted at the Office of Enrollment Services, W200 Fr. O'Connell Hall. Thier office hours can be found here

To remit payment via mail, please print your account statement from Cardinal Pay and enclose a copy with your payment.  The mailing address (which is also listed at the top of the statement) is:

The Catholic University of America
Office of Enrollment Services
620 Michigan Ave NE
Washington, DC 20064 

Checks should be made payable to The Catholic University of America.  Please include the student's full-name and CUA ID number on the memo line of the check.

The University does not accept postdated checks or starter checks and is unable to accept any checks which do not have a printed name and address on them.  Personal, cashier's, traveler's, and credit card convenience checks in U.S. dollars are accepted.

The University cannot accept checks from a third party made out to the student only.

A charge will be assessed for returned checks.