Engineering students may complete a minor or certificate in a subject offered outside the School of Engineering (such as humanities, social sciences, philosophy or religious studies). Students must complete the requirements for the subconcentration as stipulated by the respective department or school. Normally, a minor consists of six or seven courses in one disciplinary area, while undergraduate certificates are three or four courses. Please refer to the full list of undergraduate minors and certificates offered at the University.

Applications for the minor are available in the Office of the Dean of the School of Engineering Students should check with the relevant department for specific requirements for the minor. Completed applications must be submitted to the Office of the Dean of the School of Engineering.