The Signal Processing and Data Sciences Certificate provides students with Graduate-level knowledge of the fundamentals of signal processing and data sciences.
Signal Processing and Data Sciences (SPDS) Graduate Certificate; Five 3 credit courses; 15 credits.
- EE 515: Advanced Digital Signal Processing, 3 credit hours.
- ENGR 652: Advanced Optical and Image Processing; 3 credit hours.
- DA 501: Introduction to Data Science and Python, 3 credit hours.
- DA 515: Introduction to Machine Learning, 3 credit hours.
- EE 621: Fundamentals of Kalman Filtering and Smoothing, 3 credit hours.