Why Study Mechanical Engineering at Catholic University?
There are many reasons to pursue your studies in mechanical engineering at Catholic University, including:
We are a small, intimate, mechanical engineering program situated within a Catholic university with a strong liberal arts tradition.
- We maintain a full-time faculty who are dedicated to excellence in undergraduate and graduate education and are at the forefront of engineering research.
- We maintain a part-time and adjunct faculty who are actively engaged in their professions and bring practical experience into the classroom.
- We offer small class sizes with a low student-to-faculty ratio.
- We offer an intimate setting where students get to know the faculty and one another - many students become life-long friends.
- We offer a young, energetic faculty dedicated to mentoring and advising students.
- We offer a faculty who are always available to help with homework, share their experiences, or just to chit-chat.
- We offer state-of-the-art computing and laboratory facilities devoted to undergraduate students.
- We offer ample opportunities for students to master programming languages and software skills.
- We assist in obtaining paid internships.
- Most of our students are involved in extracurricular activities - everything from student government to athletics to campus ministry.
Students Experiences and Stories
There are several intersnhip opportunities in a variety of fields that you could consider: