Three Degree Tracks and Four Certificates Now Available!
The Master of Science curriculum enhances management performance and develops managerial skills. It is designed to provide the student with knowledge of the theory and practice of management as it specifically pertains to engineering and technology oriented organizations and activities. Three tracks are offered to allow the students to focus on their career preference:
- Engineering Management and Organization
- Project and Systems Engineering Management
- Technology Management
Each track has core courses that give the foundation for engineering management and electives that allow students to focus their degree on their personal career plan.
The master's degree program results in an engineering/scientific degree, rather than a business degree; therefore, the program candidate should have an engineering, physical science, or mathematics degree with appropriate technical or engineering experience.
For those who want to develop their managerial performance but do not wish to pursue a degree program, four Professional Certificates are available:
- Engineering Management Professional Certificate
- Program Management Professional Certificate
- Systems Engineering Professional Certificate
- Management of Information Technology Professional Certificate
All Engineering Management Program courses are offered at an off-campus location in Crystal City, VA.