Based on our program educational objectives, we expect our graduates to possess the following abilities and properties:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
Enrollment and Graduation Data
The enrollment and graduation data from 2016-2021 in the Computer Science program is below. Over this period, enrollment was 47, 64, 75, 72, 52, and 53 students, respectively. The number of students graduated was 11, 9, 4, 12, 22 and 15 students, respectively.
Figure 1: Total undergraduate enrollment in Computer Science program from Fall 2016 to Fall 2021.
Figure 2: Total number of bachelor degrees awarded in Computer Science program from the academic year 2015-16 to 2020-21.